christmas gift guide | stocking fillers part two.

12/08/2017

So if you read my blog frequently, you'll see that I have already posted a stocking filler gift guide, so today's post is part 2. If you haven't read part one you can find it here for even more ideas. I decided to post part 2 as a kind of 'bonus' post this week because I wanted to get all of my gift guides out within a reasonable time frame before Christmas. Keep an eye out for the final gift guide of the year coming Tuesday, handy for if you're still struggling with ideas.




01- Juice Mini Speaker £6.00

03- Suguru Moldable Glue £6.99 (Strange I know but super useful)
04- Skull Sugar Spoon £4.00
08- Fidget Cube £7.99

12- Lynx Mini Gift Set £2.75
13- Drinking Fudge £9.99 (an alternative to hot chocolate)
18- Hand Sanitizer £2.50 (again, another super useful yet unusual gift)
______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, as always please leave me some feedback in the comments section. Head over and follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with me when I post.

Also, you can follow me on Twitter to stay updated with my life, Facebook to see whenever I post and Instagram if you wanna see occasional dog photos. I go through stages of being absolutely obsessed with Pinterest so go follow me there too if that's your thing.

Also, anyone out there who still uses Tumblr is more than welcome to follow me there too.
I reblog cool/pretty pictures.

You can find out more about me and my blog over on the About Me page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments