10 facts about me.
01) I am currently in my first year of 6 with The Open University working towards a degree in Psychology with Counselling.
02) I have two sisters - one is three years younger than me, the other is five years older than me.
03) I have what I always call very 'real' dreams, and used to confuse them with memories a lot when I was younger.
04) I am the worst morning person ever. If I don't set alarms or ask people to wake me when they get up I will sleep for most of the day. This is something I would like to change.
05) I have a German Shepherd called Elsa (who by the way was not named after Disney's Elsa)
06) My goal for the future is to have a job that I love, working from home or a job that will fit easily around my life and future children, also to have my own office in my home.
07) I hate silence, it makes me uncomfortable and I feel as though I have to fill it by talking, usually about something unimportant or uninteresting.
08) I never learnt my times tables and only within the past few years, started to master reading a clock. For some reason these are things I just didn't pick up well as a child.
09) My favourite animal is the Giant Panda and I was so happy when I found out that they are no longer endangered, I also saw one at Edinburgh Zoo last year and almost cried with happiness. (They have been downgraded from Endangered to Vulnerable)
10) My favourite place to go away is to my Grandparent's, they live in a village and it's such a beautiful area, me and my partner go every year. It's so relaxing being there and I feel so comfortable there as my family used to go up to visit a lot when I was young.
I hope you enjoyed this insight into my life, as I found this very difficult to do, it's hard to think of interesting things to say about yourself without over sharing. I would love it if you left an interesting fact about yourself in the comment box below.
Feel free to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you can also follow my blog on Bloglovin.