twenty-one things I learned in twenty-one years.

10/10/2017

I know that these posts are commonly done around Birthday's, but at the time around mine I was taking a break from blogging, so I thought this post would be a good come-back post as it's something I knew I wanted to do eventually.

01- Heartbreak is not the end of the world. You just need time.

02- Self-care is important, don't put it on the back burner to do something else.

03- Do not change yourself to suit other people.


04- Life is too short to stay mad about minor things.

05- Find a hobby that you love, and stick with it.

06- Don't be afraid to talk about things you are passionate about.

07- It's okay to sometimes spend a day doing nothing.

08- Take pictures of/ document important life moments.

09- Don't stress if you haven't yet found 'the one'.

10- Following #9, don't settle because you're afraid to be alone.

11- Be open about your mental health with the people around you.


12- Some friends aren't a permanent fixture in your life, and that's OK. 

13- Tell the people in your life how much you love and appreciate them, often.

14- Don't be afraid to ask for help. 

15- Don't give up when things get hard, you'll be proud that you got through it in the end.

16- Treat other people how you want to be treated, even if they do not do the same in return.

17- Do not base important decisions on other people's opinions.

18- Having real, genuine friends makes life a lot easier, and bad times more bearable. 


19- Even when it doesn't feel like it, know that you have people in your life that care about you.

20- Treat yo' self! Sometimes a blowout, nail appointment and some new makeup can make a bad week great again.

21- Visiting family can sometimes feel like a chore, but do it as much as you can,  you'll regret it in the long run if you don't.
______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, as always please leave me some feedback in the comments section. Head over and follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with me when I post.

Also, you can follow me on Twitter to stay updated with my life, Facebook to see whenever I post and Instagram if you wanna see occasional dog photos. I go through stages of being absolutely obsessed with Pinterest so go follow me there too if that's your thing.

Also, anyone out there who still uses Tumblr is more than welcome to follow me there too.
I reblog cool/pretty pictures.

You can find out more about me and my blog over on the About Me page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments